My Personal Experiences With ToeNail Fungus

This was how I felt 3 years ago. I was so tired of trying the so called "remedies" and "cures" only to find out that none of them worked as advertised. Well, I finally did find "my cure" that worked for me. It's a product called Zetaclear

STOP - right now before you rush over to the Zetaclear site because you need to know a few things first if you want it to work for you too.

What you need to know:

1. Read the directions on the bottle and apply it as directed.

2. Keep applying it even after you think your nail has fully healed. I recommend you get the 6 bottle offer. I used it for a total of 5 months even though my nail visibly cleared up in two weeks.

3. Learn what to do to prevent the fungus from coming back!


You will find a ton of good information on my site for the prevention of toe nail fungus and some of the "other" treatments I have tried that don't work.




Thursday, July 3, 2008

Toe Nail Fungus Treatments that Didn't Work for Me

1. Tea Tree Oil . The Mayo Clinic even suggest that "When applied topically, tea tree oil may improve the appearance of the nail" (Mayo Clinic Family Health Book). --- Sorry didn't work for me. Made my toenails hurt after 3 days.

2. There is one popular prescription medication that you take a pill for Nail Fungus that doctors warn people with liver problems not to take it or it will damage their health. --Too many side effects and too expensive. I never even considered this one after reading the warnings.

I don't know about you but I really don't trust big pharmacy companies to make health decisions for me especially if they are using artificial ingredients that have no basis in nature to treat a simple problem of toenail fungus.

3. Listerine Mouth wash --I read about this one in an online forum. Soaked my feet for 2 weeks everyday and man did they smell good but my fungus was still there.

4. Oregano & Olive Oil --Good on bread but not on my toes. Another online forum answer.

5. Apple Cider Vinegar --Nope this one didn't work either. I soaked my feet once again for 2 weeks in this stuff.

No comments: