My Personal Experiences With ToeNail Fungus

This was how I felt 3 years ago. I was so tired of trying the so called "remedies" and "cures" only to find out that none of them worked as advertised. Well, I finally did find "my cure" that worked for me. It's a product called Zetaclear

STOP - right now before you rush over to the Zetaclear site because you need to know a few things first if you want it to work for you too.

What you need to know:

1. Read the directions on the bottle and apply it as directed.

2. Keep applying it even after you think your nail has fully healed. I recommend you get the 6 bottle offer. I used it for a total of 5 months even though my nail visibly cleared up in two weeks.

3. Learn what to do to prevent the fungus from coming back!


You will find a ton of good information on my site for the prevention of toe nail fungus and some of the "other" treatments I have tried that don't work.




Saturday, July 12, 2008

Summer Time and Toenail Fungus

Summer time is perhaps the worst time for toenail fungus.

1. Warm, moist environments are a fungus's best friend. So, if you are the type person that plays indoor or outdoor sports your risk is a little higher of getting a toenail fungus. There are a few things you can do to minimize th risk.
Find a pair of tennis shoes with excellent ventilation. Usually these are the one with a mesh type material. This will allow your feet to breathe and will prevent moisture from building up.

Be sure to remove your shoes and damp socks immediately after playing your favorite sport and put on a pair of dry socks.

Before you go out place a little baby powder inside you socks and shoes to help absorb the moisture.

Just remember that dry is GOOD wet is BAD. I have been free of toenail fungus for over a year now and I use these prevention tips everyday. For those of you that have toenail fungus, I feel for you because I know how miserably I was. Go get some Zetaclear and get rid of your fungus and I promise you that if you follow my tips in this blog it will not return.

No comments: